If you are like me then one of your favourite parts of the holiday season is transforming your home! I absolutely love cranking the holiday tunes and decorating the house with cozy additions, adorable knick knacks and, who could forget, decorating the tree. Holiday home decor is simply the best. Like last year, I plan to stick with plenty of texture, lots of soft whites and a touch of fabulous gold to add that glitter every Christmas needs.
I started feeling especially inspired when I browsed some Pinterest images…
So how can I achieve something similar? I thought I would round up some great options to help inspire an amazing holiday interior and maybe it will inspire you as well!
1. This Bronze Plated Lantern makes a beautiful addition to any console or entryway. Lots of candles at Christmas? I think so!
2. These burlap stockings would go perfectly with my burlap tree skirt (layered fabric from our local fabric store)
3. How adorable would this Woodland creature look in a tree!? Love the natural wood ornaments popping up all over again this year.
4. I’m pretty sure making this Driftwood tree myself wouldn’t be overly hard….
5. All of the SS Prints are amazing but this festive one would look great leaning in a frame on my bookshelf for the holidays
7. Need a quick addition? Frame some beautiful holiday cards or switch out some of your existing prints for holiday themed ones.
8. Ring in the New Year with these beautiful gold champagne flutes. Just the right amount of sparkle!
9. Wreaths a plenty please! Love this one made of wool.
10. Add a touch of play with this woodland stocking holder.
Let the decorating begin! I can’t wait to show you my finished holiday home decor this year….stay tuned for pictures and more inspiring ideas.